Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information Creative Marketing Inc. may collect and how we may use it:
What personal information we collect
- When you create an Morpheus360.com ID, purchase a product, download an update, connect to our services, contact us including by social media or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, device identifiers, IP address, location information, credit card information and profile information where the contact is via social media.
- When you share your content with family and friends using Creative Marketing Inc. products, send gift certificates and products, or invite others to participate in Creative Marketing Inc. services or forums, Creative Marketing Inc. may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. Creative Marketing Inc. will use such information to fulfill your requests, provide the relevant product or service, or for anti-fraud purposes.
- In certain jurisdictions, we may ask for a government issued ID in limited circumstances including when setting up a wireless account and activating your device, for the purpose of extending commercial credit, managing reservations, or as required by law.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Creative Marketing Inc.’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt-out anytime.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes. We may also use your personal information for account and network security purposes, including in order to protect our services for the benefit of all our users, and pre-screening or scanning uploaded content for potentially illegal content, including child sexual exploitation material. Where we use your information for anti-fraud purposes it arises from the conduct of an online transaction with us. We limit our uses of data for anti-fraud purposes to those which are strictly necessary and within our assessed legitimate interests to protect our customers and our services. For certain online transactions we may also validate the information provided by you with publicly accessible sources.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to determine the age of Morpheus360.com ID account holders.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Creative Marketing Inc., you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Creative Marketing Inc.’s products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
- If you apply for a position at Creative Marketing Inc. or we receive your information in connection with a potential role at Creative Marketing Inc., we may use your information to evaluate your candidacy and to contact you. If you are a candidate, you will receive more information about how Creative Marketing Inc. handles candidate personal information at the time of application.
Source of your personal information where they are not collected from you
We may have received your personal information from other persons if that person has shared their content with you using Creative Marketing Inc. products, sent gift certificates and products, or invited you to participate in Creative Marketing Inc. services or forums. We may also validate the information provided by you when creating a Morpheus360.com ID with a third party for security and fraud prevention purposes.
If you are a potential candidate for employment with Creative Marketing Inc., we may have received your personal information from third parties such as recruiters or external websites. We will use the personal information we receive to contact you about a potential opportunity or in evaluating your candidacy. If you did not provide us your personal information directly, we will inform you of the source when we first contact you regarding your candidacy. For research and development purposes, we may use datasets such as those that contain images, voices or other data that could be associated with an identifiable person. When acquiring such datasets, we do so in accordance with applicable law in the jurisdiction in which the dataset is hosted. When using such datasets for research and development, we do not attempt to re-identify individuals who may appear therein.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where an Creative Marketing Inc. product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
- With your explicit consent, we may collect data about how you use your device and applications in order to help improve apps.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Ads that are delivered by Creative Marketing Inc.’s advertising platforms may appear in Creative Marketing Inc. Newsletters.
As is true of most internet services, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Creative Marketing Inc. may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Morpheus360.com website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages. Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times Creative Marketing Inc. may provide third parties with certain personal information to provide or improve our products and services, including to deliver products at your request, or to help Creative Marketing Inc. market to consumers. When we do, we require those third parties to handle it in accordance with relevant laws. Creative Marketing Inc. does not sell personal information, and personal information will never be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Creative Marketing Inc. shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever Creative Marketing Inc. operates.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Creative Marketing Inc. to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you, but only where there is a lawful basis for doing so, if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. This could include providing information to public or governmental authorities. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
Creative Marketing Inc. takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Morpheus360.com online services protect your personal information during transit using encryption such as Transport Layer Security (TLS). When your personal data is stored by Creative Marketing Inc., we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures.
When you use some Creative Marketing Inc. products, services, or applications or post on a Creative Marketing Inc. forum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features.
If you or anyone else using Family Sharing logs on to a device that is owned by a third party, any information shared within your Family—including calendar, location, photos, and purchases—may be downloaded on to that third-party device thereby disclosing any such shared information.
The Existence of Automated Decision-Making, Including Profiling
Creative Marketing Inc. does not take any decisions involving the use of algorithms or profiling that significantly affect you.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Your Privacy Rights
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by signing in to your Morpheus360.com account. For other personal information we hold, we will provide you with access (including a copy) for any purpose including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if Creative Marketing Inc. is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. We may also decline aspects of deletion or access requests if we believe doing so would undermine our legitimate use of data for anti-fraud and security purposes as described earlier. Online tools for the exercise of access, deactivation/restriction, correction, or deletion requests are available on a regional basis. When you make a request using these online tools, we will verify your identity and the legitimacy of your request.
The California Consumer Privacy Act provides California consumers with the right to obtain from Creative Marketing Inc. information about the personal information about you that we collect, use, and disclose. You can exercise your rights through an authorized agent by providing relevant details to allow sign in to Morpheus360.com. If you cannot access Creative Marketing Inc.’s online tools, you or your agent can make a request to support@Morpheus360.com.
If you choose to exercise your privacy rights, you have the right to not to receive discriminatory treatment or a lesser degree of service from Creative Marketing Inc..
You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. Creative Marketing Inc. does not sell your personal information.
Where online tool is not currently available for access requests in your region, a request may be made directly to support@Morpheus360.com via email.
Children & Education
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using Creative Marketing Inc. products and services. Children under the age of 13, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, are not permitted to create their own Morpheus360.com IDs, unless their parent provided verifiable consent. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, outside the above circumstances we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If at any time a parent needs to access, correct, or delete data associated with their child’s Morpheus360.com ID, they may contact us through one of the options provided at the bottom of this page.
To provide location-based services on Morpheus360 branded products, Creative Marketing Inc. and our partners and licensees, may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your Creative Marketing Inc. computer or device. Where available, location-based services may use GPS, Bluetooth, and your IP Address, along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations, and other technologies to determine your devices’ approximate location. Unless you provide consent, this location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by Creative Marketing Inc. and our partners and licensees to provide and improve location-based products and services. For example, your device may share its geographic location with application providers when you opt in to their location services.
Third‑Party Sites and Services
Creative Marketing Inc. websites, products, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties.
Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Creative Marketing Inc. employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.